Treasure Every Moment


I am really enjoying scrapbooking my youngest grand daughter.  I thought I would never get there as I am so behind scrapping my photos.  I keep taking pictures, but actually doing the scrapbooking is a lot more slow going.  Here is one I got done:


Here little Issy is just days old and already the dog is loving on her.  Aren't these photos so sweet?  A used paper by American Crafts and Anna Griffin.  I used a Martha Stewart punch to add some fun to my border.  My embellishments are a mix of Anna Griffin, Kaisercraft, Petaloo, Creative Memories, and Project Life.  I used Perfect Layers for my matting.

I hope you enjoyed my layout!


Comments

Danielle said…
Very sweet! I think the floral border punch added just the right touch.
Judy Garrelts said…
Ohhhhh I love these photos too!!!! Precious precious precious! Your layout is perfect!
Thanks for sharing,
Judy

Popular Posts