Simple Pleasures......................

Sometimes the simple things of life are just hanging around, looking out a window, reading a great book, or just hanging with your family.  Oliver has a lot of those moments and sometimes none of them at all, depending on his mood.  This is a layout featuring a few of his simple every day things:




He loves looking out the window to see all the birds and the wildlife doing what ever is going on that day.  And when he is just a house cat, he loves hanging around with all of us.  I often wonder what his day is like while we are at work.  I do ask, however the response is usually under interpretation. 

For this layout, the papers are Recollections and American Crafts.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The journaling spot is from Project Life cut down a bit, inked, and corners rounded.  And those cute embellishments are something new I discovered in Michaels.  They are a thick kind of chipboard and kind of fake wood that are dimensional (as in thickness).  I ran both of those pieces (cat and butterfly) through my Xyron upside down and then added glitter.  My next plan is to add gilding flakes with my next use of these as I bought several sets with different themes.  I sure can't wait to play some more with these!

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Please leave me a comment!


Comments

Popular Posts