The eCraft by Craftwell

The much anticipated release of the eCraft by Craftwell has been delayed, to most crafters chagrin. Let me be the first to tell you that Craftwell as made some much wanted changes to their machine. So please don't be sad, be happy!! the first machines should be in crafter's hands by early July. Craftwell is listening to their market and they are truly going to BLOW your socks OFF! It has been well known that they have made changes to the look of the machines, however they have so much more up their sleeve and personally, I have a renewed excitement! I can tell you the roller is now larger and the machine is just a tad wider. I can also tell you that if you are REALLY interested in this machine, and you have a favorite store that is giving you the introductory offer like Cutters Creek, RUN don't walk!! You will be happy you did, AND your machine will have some new things going on that well........I just can't tell you. If you are just a casual reader of my blog and not a customer of Cutters Creek, than you don't know that I never steer my customers wrong. Trust me, the eCraft is about to get better than what you know and better than anything you have read on the internet.

Comments

Popular Posts