Cricut Cartridge List

I have a question for all of you legacy machine owners who have a ton of cartridges like I do.  The reason for this question is that I am in the process of fulfilling a need for myself and I know I am not the only one out there that is having this issue.  I own a ton of actual cartridges!  And because of that, I do not have the subscription to Cricut Design Space because not only do I have a ton of cartridges, I also own a lot of licensed cartridges that are not available through the subscription.  My issue is, I am having a hard time keeping track of what I own, what I have linked, and what I have been granted access to.  So I started an excel spreadsheet, here is a photo of page one:

The excel spreadsheet lists the cartridge name, the release date (as best I could figure), the type of keypad overlay needed, whether it is part of the Cricut Design Space subscription (requires a monthly purchase through cricut.com), a column to mark if you own the cartridge, a column to mark if you have linked that cartridge, and a column with special notes that let you know if the cartridge is a seasonal, lite, Disney, Imagine, solutions, classmate, etc.....  I am then going to highlight the cartridges that I know are discontinued.  I have spent a lot of time on this and I am still working on this project.  I hope to get a final list completed in the next week or two depending on how much time I have available.  I also love this list because it is printable and you can manipulate it.

So this is my question, if you have read this far, would you be willing to pay for a copy of this spreadsheet for $5?  I would like to charge a nominal fee for this because of all the work I have put in and no one else seems to be keeping up with this huge endeavor.  If you would not be willing to pay $5 for it, please let me know what you would be willing to pay, if anything at all.  I personally can't wait until this is done because I need this so I don't have to always figure out what I have and I will no longer have to dig every time I want to use my Explore.  

Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think!



Comments

Missy said…
Yes, I'd pay $5! It would be with it to be able to keep track of everything! Your hard work is appreciated!
Kim Bush said…
Thank you for your feedback Missy!
Janet Swain said…
I would gladly pay $5
Kim Bush said…
Thank you for your feedback Janet!
deanna said…
I would be happy to pay $5 for this! It would be great to have!

Deanna Amundson
Unknown said…
Yes, I think it is worth $5 to me.
Patti Briggs said…
It would definitely be worth $5 to me. I have soooo many cartridges.
Kim Bush said…
Thank you for your continued input! I am still working on this and I will not stop until it is finished because it will be so helpful to me as I am sure to others who have been around the Cricut family for the last 10 years or so.
Patty said…
Yes I probably would.
Wendi said…
I would gladly pay $5 dollars for this info! It's nice to know you are still making things easier for all of us! Thank you so much!
Kim Bush said…
Please keep your comments coming! I really need the input. I am approx over half way done on the list. I work on it a couple hours each day as it is a very large endeavor and there are things I have to stop to research. Thank you all!
Unknown said…
Yes. Just let me know when it's ready. mikeandoma@sbcglobal.net
Anonymous said…
I would pay $5 for this. Let us know when its ready.
Kim Bush said…
Thanks again for the comments! I am in the "S's" now so hopefully I will have the spreadsheet finalized in the next few days or so. I will post and let everyone know it is completed, so those that would like to purchase it can.
Angela said…
Yes I would pay $5.00
Thx!
Angela Young
Kim Bush said…
The Cricut Cartridge List is officially done! Please email me at kimberlyjbush@gmail.com for further instructions if you would like a copy of this list. Thank you!

Kim B

Popular Posts