Turning 1

My little grand daughter technically just turned three last week, however I just completed her first birthday scrapbook pages.  She is growing up so fast!  She had a great time at her party yesterday complete with a bouncy castle and birthday cake and blowing out candles.  I wish I did not live so far away so I could have been there.  Here are the two pages I did for a double page layout: 






The paper was American Crafts and Recollections.  I matted my photos using Perfect Layers and added ribbon from my stash.  The title is American Craft Thickers, the butterflies are cut from Cottage Cutz dies and Anna Griffin glitter paper, and the journaling spot is from Anna Griffin's Totally Tags.  All the other embellishments were put through my Minc machine.  

I hope you enjoyed my layout!  Please feel free to leave me a comment!


Comments

Popular Posts