Critter Christmas

This was a really fun layout to do and brought me to the end of 2013.  I am so happy that I am now doing scrapbook pages in 2014, but as always I am a couple of years behind.  I am trying to cut that down to just a year behind so I try and scrapbook every Saturday although sometimes I am making cards as well.


I am so sorry that this photo is not better.  I did not realize it was a bit on the blurry side and I already glued it down in my Creative Memories album.  All the "boys" had a great Christmas that year and we still had our Gus. The paper is My Minds Eye and Bazzill.  The journaling tag is from Anna Griffin's Totally Tags Christmas collection, the embellishments are Dazzles and the ribbon is from my stash.  I used a Martha Stewart borer punch on my border paper and Perfect Layers to mat my photos.  I hoped you enjoyed my layout!  Please leave me a comment!



Comments

Popular Posts