Oliver

I sure can't believe not only is it 2016, but almost February!  Where does the time go?  And here I am, still scrapping in 2013.  Although to my credit, I am in November 2013 and I should be getting into 2014 very soon.  As hard as I try, I am almost always two years behind doing my layouts.  I guess as family events keep happening, we keep taking pictures and it never ends...............lol!  This is truly a good thing because I do love to scrapbook.  I thought I would share this layout with you of Oliver:




The cardstock is American Crafts, the patterned paper is punched using an Anna Griffin edge punch, the title is American Crafts Thickers, the tag is Anna Griffin's Totally Tags (I really wish I bought two sets of these because I use them all the time!), the cat embellishments were given to me by a friend (they were not in a package so I have no clue whose these are), and the butterfly is from Anna Griffin's Vibrant Vellum Embellishments.  

I love the bottom photo in this layout because it is of Oliver (on the right) playing with one of his five siblings.  I had such a great time playing with all the kittens that day.  Momma cat and daddy cat were very understanding and let us all play together.  Kitten antics are just the cutest!  

I hope you enjoyed my layout!  Please feel free to leave me a comment!


Comments

Fran said…
Kim the layout of Oliver is precious. I love the stickers! It is such an awesome layout. Hugs, Fran
Danielle said…
Oliver is so cute! The layout is great, and I love all the cat related embellishments you added to the page.
Judy Garrelts said…
What a great layout!!!!! First of all, the pics are just wonderful. They make me smile!!! I love your use of paper and embellishments!
Thanks for sharing,
Judy

Popular Posts