Scrapbooking Resolutions Continued



Continuing with my New Year's Resolutions to keep attempting to catch up with my scrapbooking, here is another layout I completed that has creatures around my yard.  I apologize for my photos, as I have a new computer and I need to purchase new photo editing software, I just have not done it yet and another thing on my "to do" list.  One thing I would like to point out is my matting.  I always use Perfect Layers and this system makes matting easy and gorgeous.  A long time ago, I was one of those people that had to keep shaving off a bit here and there to make my mats look perfect to no avail.  This is a great product and if you would like a set for yourself and also at a discount, please check out the sidebar on the right for a link and discount code as I am a brand ambassador.  This is one of those tools that I purchased "once upon a time" and use over and over and over again!

If you have been inspired to catch up on your scrapbooking, please post and let me know how it is going for you.

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts