Holiday Card & Cutters Creek Blog Hop!



Welcome to the Cutters Creek Design Team Holiday Blog Hop! We want you to hop along with us and play for some awesome Blog Candy. The objective for our Blog Hop this weekend is to provide some inspiration to help you get your holiday crafting underway! Our Design Team has come up with some fabulous projects and we have a little bit of everything, from cards to gift ideas, and home décor items. So we invite you to hop along with us and get your creative juices flowing!
Here is the complete blog hop line up in case you get lost along the way:

Don’t forget to leave a comment before hopping along to Pebble's blog. Thanks for hopping by and we hope you enjoy the hop and get many wonderful ideas!





It sure was challenging trying to photograph all this bling!  I think this was the best photo as you can at least see the Tim Holtz Mirror Paper pretty well with one of these snowflakes.  I love this new mirror paper!  It is incredible and gorgeous.  I also like that it is adhesive backed too.  I also managed to find the perfect sentiment in my stash for this card.  It says, "Wishing you a sparkling holiday".  I thought it was perfect with all the bling going on. 

For this project, I used American Crafts glitter cardstock for the background and also for two of the snowflakes.  The other two snowflakes are the Tim Holtz Mirrored Paper.  The snowflakes were all cut with my new eBosser.  I love this new machine!  It makes die cutting and embossing so easy peasy.  And speaking of embossing, the white paper was embossed with one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders to add more snowflakes to the card.  The sentiment was cut out using one of my Spellbinder dies using the eBosser as well.  And then I used my WOW! Embossing Powder to give the sentiment some bling too.  And then I inked the edges of it and added some Kaisercraft pearls.  Then I found some rhinestone strips in my stash and added those as an after thought.  I figure a girl can never have too much bling!  I hope you enjoyed my project and please don't forget to leave a comment to get into the drawing. 

Comments

jennyplace2 said…
Such a stunning card, love all the glitter. TFS!
Karen said…
Gorgeous card Kim!! : )
Briannasmom said…
amazing card loving all the glitter on it!!!
Anonymous said…
i love the card, its so pretty
Debby said…
Very beautiful card!
Tee said…
Kim, your card is so beautiful, I love the colors and all the bling!
Fran said…
Kim your card is absolutely gorgeous. Hugs, Fran
Kathy E said…
I really like this card, I love bling, the card is so pretty and wintery.
Pam said…
What a beautiful sparkly snowflake card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com
Alicia B said…
Such a beautiful card! *Hugs*
Melissa said…
Love the colors you used Kim and the layout! TFS
Bonnie said…
That is a beautiful card Kim. Whoever gets that will be lucky.
Mary Roussel said…
The the sparkle, absolutely beautiful.
Camille Short said…
What a great card. I've done something similar in the past...probably need to revisit, as once all the snowflakes are cut it's a simple, but elegant card! Thanks for sharing!
shelly said…
what a pretty card sparkly goodness and lovely colors :)
Patti Briggs said…
Kim,
Your card is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.
Sheri said…
Wowzers Kim!! Love the bling...and all the details! Gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
very pretty and love all the bling!
norma
mainelytwigs@yahoo.com
Unknown said…
You did an awesome job with this card, Kim. i love it. Thanks for sharing, and being a part of this hop. i am your newest follower
KKiefer440 said…
I just love all of the bling and pretty snowflakes!
Hugs! Kathie in Fl
Unknown said…
Tim Holtz's Mirrored is awesome and it looks great as a snowflake. Love your card!

puffinliz at yahoo dot com
Lucy E. said…
Beautiful card! I love the mirror paper :)
Your card is beautiful. Love that holidays and this card is perfect.
Sharon Huffman said…
Beautiful! I love the soft colors and bling!
Carla said…
Your card is so gorgeous. I love all the bling on it and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com
Hollyk said…
what a beautiful card, TFS.
hollymira07 at comcast dot net
PashaCou said…
What a gorgeous card! You are one step ahead of me on the new mirror paper, I haven't tried mine yet. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Susan said…
Fabulous card Kim! The embossing is so distinct....just beautiful.
Thanks so much for sharing your card. I just love it!
Sue B
stampingtink said…
Kim, what a stunning card! I love all the sparkle and bling and the embossing is gorgeous! Love the snowflakes and the sentiment is perfect! So festive and fun!

Hugs,

Susan

Popular Posts