Mother's Day Card


Here is a card I made for my mother for Mother's Day and I also have it posted on the Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog this month.  I love being a part of this Design Team, as the ladies over there are so talented!
This is a 5x7 card using DCWV's Linen Closet paper pad.  I chose this because my mom's favorite color is blue and there are a lot of blues and neutral colors that go so well together in this stack.  I finally got to use one of the newest products added to my store (Cutters Creek)!  I love these MFT doily dies.  The butterfly and flower are by Petaloo and the center of the flower is Suze Weinburg's Beadazzles.  The stick pin is my own creation and I love making these and adding them to my cards. 

Mother's Day is in a week, so I hope all of you reading this do something very special for all of your moms out there.  I am glad I am a mom and a grand mom.  It is one of the most rewarding jobs I have ever had.

Comments

Popular Posts