Anna Griffin & David Tse at CHA Winter 2011


Here is my final completed layout for CHA Winter 2011.  On the left is me and Anna Griffin.  I just love that woman and wanted to use some of her paper and embellishments for this layout, but I just could not come up with a color combo that I liked.  It truly has nothing to do with the fact that I hoard her paper at all, honest.  (I wonder if any of my friends reading this believes a word I just said!)  The photo on the right is of me and David Tse, the CEO of Craftwell.  He is the nicest man and I just adore him.  Paul and David came to my rescue the first day of CHA when my rolling suitcase malfunctioned with in the first 30 minutes of hitting the show floor.  They gave me an eCraft rolling tote to collect my goodies in and although I offered to pay for it, they would not hear of it!  Craftwell's customer service is just as good at the top as it is throughout the entire company.  Everything on the page was matted with Perfect Layers.  If you don't own this ruler system, this is a must have tool.  Perfect Layers are the only tool I use every single time I craft and I have gotten more than my moneys worth out of these wonderful rulers.



Photobucket

Comments

Backyard Nature said…
Love the lay out! It really is beautiful!
Karen said…
Great page! Love the pic of you and Anna! : )

Popular Posts