Faces Of Dogs


Here is my project for the Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog this month.  Our challenge was anything red!  And since I love my dogs, I decided to use them for my red challenge.  The paper is My Minds Eye Festive & Frost and Bazzill Dotted Swiss.  I cut the words with SCAL and the frames behind them were cut from my Cricut Imagine.  I also used a Martha Stewart punch and added Kaisercraft rhinestones to it in red and used another Martha Stewart punch for my borders.  I used my Epiphany Crafts Button Maker to make the button and used ribbon from my stash to make a couple of ribbons.  This project took me no time to do at all and is a wonderful addition to my scrapbook!  

Comments

Sheri said…
How can you not LOVE THAT FACE! I just want to kiss him! What a sweet, sweet page Kim!!!!
Anonymous said…
Sheri is so right, it's a wonderful sweet page!!!!

Thanks for sharing,
Judy Garrelts
Fran said…
Now they are some sweet faces. I've always been a dog lover before becoming a cat lover. I really love dogs oh & if its a puppy I am a goner. Your layout is awesome Kim. I love the red too. Hugs, Fran

Popular Posts