Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Blast From The Past.............

I am now a Design Team Member over at Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog and here is my first project!  This time it was anything goes and I just happened to be working on this layout so decided to add this to the May 1st challenge.  This is me when I was a little girl and my dog Kip.  (Check out those old cars behind us!)  I used Perfect Layers (my most favorite tool!) to mat my photo.  I used glittered foam Thickers for my title and the patterned paper is Anna Griffin.  The journaling block is from My Minds Eye and I colored in the flowers with my copics and spicas.  And the butterflies and bee are from K & Company.  All in all, a pretty simple layout that only took me about 15 minutes to do once I decided on the color scheme.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails