I Love Lori's Garden!!

So I got a new Imagine cartridge today and am loving it!!  Everyone who has an Imagine, I tell them to get Nursey Tails and now I have found an new love............Lori's Garden!  Well some of the ladies in my Cricut Yahoo Group (Cricut Lovers) received their Lori's Garden cartridge before I did and I was so Cricut Green with envy.  Well mine arrived today and I have been cutting away.  Everyone kept saying they wanted to see what I would come up with and the peer pressure was too much.  Egads!  So I took some of the stuff I cut and put this together in about five minutes. 

I need more play time to do something better and want to do a scrapbook page.  Everything about this cartridge screams rhinestones and pearls!  And I love my bling, so I am so okay with that.  Well......... tomorrow will be another play day, as there is so much more I want to cut out.  And tonight I did my first full bleed 12 x 12 papers and am LOVING it! 


Comments

Popular Posts