My Grand Baby Girls!

I have so not been keeping up with my blog like I usually do. Life sure does get in the way! I have been crafting, I just have not been taking pictures of my work like I usually do. Hopefully I can start getting back into the swing of things and start posting regularly again. CHA is coming up this month and I am very excited to see all the new products coming out during the winter show. This will be the first time I am going to the winter show so this is even more exciting for me and probably more exhausting due to the three hour time difference and the longer show time. Two of my days away will just be traveling. Whew! In the mean time, I thought I would post this picture of my beautiful grand baby girls!



Comments

Chris Hanselman said…
Look at that proud big sister!!! You have great grand babies!!!
How Precious! They both sure are getting big! Thanks for sharing- you have a beautiful family! :-)
Patty said…
They are just adorable! And big sister seems to just love her baby! How sweet!!!
PinkLadyCarol said…
They are beautiful Kim!!!
Aaaw, what a darling photo, Kim!

Popular Posts