Cricut Circle Calling Card

I don't know how crafters that create ATCs do it! I had to create a Cricut Circle calling card in mass and my idea changed so many times, it will spin your head! So this is what I ended up settling on, as I am a big fan of butterflies. Cricut Circle calling cards are a 3"x3" card using your Cricut and on the back is your personal information. I cut my base card on some peachy color Bazzill card stock and put a vellum pinstripe layer on top of that and used a ticket punch to make the vellum have more interest. I inked the edges with a copper in to give it depth, just in case the crafters that exchange cards with me would like to mount them in a book of some type. I cut the butterfly in a pretty green cardstock and then layered it using a patterned paper from the Imagine cartridge Nursery Tails. I then took one of my slick writer pens to give my butterfly motion. On the back, I got out my Just Rite rectangular stamper and stamped all my personal information on the back, as I just don't have the time to write it all out! I decided not to share the back, because I decided putting all my personal information on the web might not be a good idea, however it turned out very nice and I stamped it with a StazOn Cactus green. I have made about 50 now and need to make some more! Thank you for looking!



Comments

I think it looks great, Kim!
Colleen said…
Very nice. Thanks for sharing
Great CC Calling card..I am still in the deciding stage on mine lol tried several but liked none that I came up with.
Sandy said…
What a wonderful calling card Kim! I have also enjoyed looking at the pictures of your family. My grandson just graduated from Marine Boot Camp at Parris Island, South Carolina -- I have never seen anything so impressive in all my life! My seams were bursting with pride and I know yours were too!
Sandy Dehon
Karen said…
Looks good Kim! : )

Popular Posts