Craftwell To The Rescue at CHA!


Have you ever had one of those days that things just don't go the way you planned? Well yesterday was such a day for me. I am in LA attending CHA Winter 2011 and I had my game plan in my head and was ready for my first day at CHA to shop til I dropped. My first stop was one of my other vendors and as I was trying to add my catalogs to the small rolling suitcase that I brought as my helping hand while at CHA and to assist me in bringing home all the goodies I would collect over these next four days, when it happened! My zipper broke! I could not get into the suitcase. Rot, roh! So I was trying to fix the zipper and saw it was not repairable. Oh, no! How was I going to collect all the things I would be given? How was I going to fly home? The suitcase was no longer suitable for air travel. So instead of following my well laid out plan, I started off in search of vendors that had some type of rolling storage. After looking around for two hours (and wasting time) I thought, hummmm...........I wonder if Craftwell brought any rolling totes to the show and I was going to throw myself on their mercy, and if they did have one I would ask buy one from them if they would allow me. So off to the Craftwell booth I went! I met up with Paul Braun (one of the VPs and someone who has been wonderful to me as a small store owner) and told him my story with stress in my eyes. Much to my surprise, David Tse (owner and CEO of Craftwell) also walked over to see what was going on. Paul introduced me to David and told him about the eCraft yahoo group I started in 2009 and regaled him with my tale of woe. Davis seemed very pleased to meet me, as I have the most active eCraft yahoo group on the internet. So I asked if I could please, please, please buy one of the rolling totes Craftwell had on display and Paul and David GAVE it to me! They literally saved my life! I insisted on paying for it, and David insisted I just take it.

Craftwell is one of these companies that make me feel so very important, although Cutters Creek is a small store in their long list of retailers that sell eCraft products. When I speak to Craftwell, they make me feel that I am the most important store in the world. I do the same for my customers. When I speak to a customer, that customer right there in front of me, is the only customer that I have at that moment in time and THE most important person to me in the world. How refreshing to have a large company like Craftwell make me feel like I am the only store important to them at that given moment in time.


Thank you Craftwell! You ROCK! And thank you for bringing Andy and MTC to us eCraft users and we are looking forward to SCAL coming to us very soon as well. You ask, Craftwell listens! If you are interested in a new and innovative die cutting machine, you really should check out Craftwell's eCraft!


Comments

That is awesome!!! What a nice thing to do for you! I know they benefit from the advertising with you wheeling it all around the show, but they didn't *have* to **give** it to you, so I think it's very, very nice of them! I'm sorry you had a rough start to CHA, but I'm glad you got it figured out and could carry on! :-)

Craftwell- you are awesome and I will add this to my list of reasons you have great customer service!! :-)

Popular Posts