Grand Mother Love..........

I have not posted much lately. The whole life thing often gets in the way. Tomorrow I am going to an all day crop and my goal is to scrap some of those pics of my new grand baby girl in a little album for my son and daughter in law. I am on a mission and this album will be a bit more simple than most of my work, however the idea is to just get a keepsake done. My new Cricut Imagine arrived this afternoon and I have already cut and colored some items for this mini album. Wish me luck, as I hope the new parents will love it forever and I can crank it out in a day! Don't you think new grand baby girl is just the cutest thing you have ever seen? I think so, however she is my 1st biological grand baby, and I am a bit biased...........lol!


Comments

She is a doll! Good luck with your mini album, I am sure they will adore it & treasure it forever!

Popular Posts