Our New Edition to the Family

I haven't blogged in a while. Life has been so crazy and my online store Cutters Creek, has been crazy busy! I have been shipping out eCrafts for two weeks now and more arrived today. I seem to eat & sleep shipping. However after the extremely long wait for the eCraft machine from Craftwell, I sure do have some very happy customers out there. They are cutting their hearts out and sharing their findings in my eCraft yahoo group and love all the updates I have been giving them in the group regarding the shipping of their machines. A lot of them are now stalking UPS!


So during all this craziness, we adopted another cockatiel named Sunset. She is seven and is the sweetest bird. She loves kisses and loves her head and back stroked. She is so beautiful in person and we are falling in love with her already. So is my male cockatiel, Bailey. He has taken to hanging upside down like a bat, to get her attention. I call Sunset "pretty girl" and now Bailey is saying "pretty girl" when I appoach her cage. I think he has got it bad for her!


Comments

Popular Posts