SNEAK PEEK!! Ecraft by Craftwell at CHA Winter 2010!!!


I know you all have been so patiently waiting on this newest little gem about to take the world of die cutting by storm! I am so excited, I am about to jump out of my skin! Well, I have a little bit of EXCLUSIVE news by a VERY reliable source, and Cutters Creek is the first to break it! I will be posting tidbits along the way, and you won't want to miss this, so please check my blog often. Cutters Creek also owns a yahoo group dedicated exclusively to the eCraft, so come on over and join, because you will have the opportunity for a special deal (sorry, I'm not telling you what it is yet, however that will be revealed all in good time).
So my first piece of news is the SECRET new color Craftwell is coming out with, and you are going to LOVE this! The new color that is debuting at CHA is.................................PERIWINKLE!! How gorgeous is this machine going to look in your craft room! I so want this color, however as a Beta Tester, I will of course take what ever they send me, I just want to play my heart out and get to cutting!
Check back tomorrow, because I have another secret to reveal, and let me tell you, you are going to LOVE the next thing I tell you about the eCraft. You are going to go WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! So stay tuned here for more exclusive information, and don't ask me who told me, because my lips are SEALED..............lol!
~Kim

Comments

melvin said…
OMG that's my favorite color! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see what comes next!
well, i'd take any color given to me as well, but if i get to choose... Teal would delight me. but so would purple, blue, green......

Popular Posts