Scrapbook Retreat Day #1


My sister in law Brandy & I, are at a scrapbook retreat this weekend courtesy of Creative Crops. Friday was our first day and a lot of fun. Once we got set up, we were ready to craft! Valerie, who runs Creative Crops loves purple and gives "points" out for wearing/decorating purple and all kinds of things and then gives out prizes too. Since I don't own a lot of purple, I cut my name on my Create in purple and and added a few embellishments and blinged up my Ott Lite, in the first photo. The next photo is of Brandy scrapping away. And the last one is of me at the chocolate fountain. I stayed up late but am up and ready to rock and roll today!

I am having a blast with Brandy! I don't have a sister, so it is a lot of fun bonding with her and chatting girl talk. I hope to get some pics of her and I together today to post. I can't wait until lunch! Lunch is make your own sandwiches! Oh, and guess what? Brandy won a door prize last night! She won a chomper by WRMK!! I love mine, and she was trying mine out yesterday, so she is excited she won one.

~Kim

Comments

Unknown said…
Sounds like you gals are having loads of fun! :)
Oh, how fun! I'm so happy for you!

And I want that chocolate fountain! LOL!

Take care, have fun and I wish the best to both of you!!!!
sounds like you are having the fun that you deserve! Enjoy the chocolate fountain for me!

Popular Posts