Coloring With Copics


These are two of the first images I colored with copics months ago and they are so not good, however I decided to just get over it and turn them into cards. Since doing these, my coloring has gotten better, however I still have a long way to go. I love my copics and spicas and these are the best "crayons" I have ever owned. I have always loved to color as a little girl and also use to color with my kids when they were little. I even would call my adult neighbors and tell them to come over for coloring and coffee and had them all sitting down with my kids and coloring their hearts out with crayons. And even with adults, you have to remind them to share! It was always a fun time had by all!
My Tilda with candy cane I used my copics, vellum, glitter paper, Twinkle Jewels, rhinestones, and Spicas. My other card was a stamped gift from a gal pal and am unsure of the name of the image, and I used vellum, rhinestones, glitter paper, copics, & spicas.
Just know you do not have to be perfect and it is okay if your art does not turn out okay, and as I am an anal perfectionist I hate showing off bad stuff, however we all have to start some where to evolve as crafters.
~Kim


Comments

Popular Posts