ScrapCessories Has Taken Cutters Creek by Storm!!


This brand new product has been a hit! Daphne, the owner of ScrapCessories, is a true crafter like myself and is so much fun to talk to! When I first saw her product at CHA, I was intrigued. Then I thought maybe when the Gypsy comes out, this will not be a great seller. I am finding that there are so many people who will not be buying the Gypsy and that yes! This is a much wanted and loved product! I am so pleased that Cutters Creek took a leap of faith and decided this item is a must have product. And now, Cutters Creek is sold out!! Not to worry! I have already placed an order with Daphne and she expects her new shipment the end of Oct/early Nov and I have secured my spot for her next order for Cutters Creek. Pre Order now, as you will not be disappointed. And just you wait until those Bottle Caddys are released! I need a few for my stickle and alcohol ink collection, myself! I am very excited about this product!
~Kim

Comments

Popular Posts