Remembering Those Heros of 911


September 11, 2001 was such a tragic day for our nation. We all stopped dead in our tracks in disbelief. We watched in horror as the twin towers came down before our very eyes. We watched as terrorists targeted our country and killed some of its citizens. I was at work that day and we turned on the TV, just as the second plane hit the second tower. It was so surreal. I was in shock! I live in the Metropolitan DC area, so when the plane hit the Pentagon, I was scared. The US became a kinder and gentler place as we tried to deal with this tragedy. We said we would NEVER forget. I have not forgotten. My thoughts and heart goes out to the victims of 911. And my hat's off to all those heroes who helped then and still help our country now.
~Kim




Comments

Popular Posts