Have You Ever Hit A Wall and Lost Your MOJO??


So I pulled and cropped these photos when I was on a roll to get this album done. And BAM! I was lost! I thought is was because I had CHA on my mind. Then I came home and moved these pics back and fourth. Then I gave up and tried something else. I tore this page down twice (thank goodness for Un-Du)! I needed to move on with this album and after being home from CHA for a month and a half, it was time to sh*t or get off the pot! Am I happy with my creation?? Nope!!! Am I glad it is done?? Yep!! The sad part is that my DD and SIL will probably love it and I stressed for two plus months for nothing. This project means so much to me and will be in my family for many years, so I am striving for perfection, however I have learned a valuble lesson. If you keep staring and over thinking, it will never get done. So, although this is not my best page, I put a period and ended it! I used Anna Griffin flags, textured rub ons, MME journaling card, and perfect layers to mat. I am happy to say I am rolling on the next two pages and am glad I finally got through this hump!
~Kim

Comments

ThePurplePlace said…
I think your page is cute and I just LOVE those "Bunny" Slippers!

Popular Posts