Kim at work.............



So my DH thought it would be funny to take a pic of me hunched over my netbook, while I was trying to get some Cutters Creek business done. He of course got my bad side and in turn got my attention, which in turn got my Golden Retrievers attention, which meant I had to give Gus a little bit of golden love. So my DH took a pic of the two of us also. As you can see, I lugged my Cuttlebug and stuff downstairs to play and spend time with my family. Not really good photos, however since I am always the one behind the camera, it is probably good I had some photos taken. Next time I will have to put on makeup and an evening gown............lol!
~Kim

Comments

denise said…
Gus baby! You better be giving him some love, he needs it! I noticed your red x almost right away. All of the ones here are pink or purple. I dont think I have ever seen a red one! Cool!

Popular Posts