Gypsy.........Everything you were afraid to ask, but wanted to know............


So you wanted to know! Gypsy FAQ! The one question and answer that disturbs me is: Can cartridges be unlinked from a Gypsy so that I can sell it to another crafter to use on a different Gypsy? No. You can read all the other info yourself, however if you don't like the Gypsy, want to sell a cartridge, or just undo what has been done, nope, you can't! Be cautious where you buy cartridges once the Gypsy is released, as Provo Craft will not support you, if you buy a cartridge already loaded on another Gypsy Provo Craft will tell you to take it back where you got it. Ebayers are going to make tons on this flaw IMHO!!!

~Kim

Comments

Carole N. said…
Oh my gosh, Kim! I was reading your post on SCAL Hints and clicked on your blog link. I had no idea that you had so much on your blog as this is my first visit. I am anxious to view the videos, etc.
Just wanted to tell you I am so glad I clicked. LOL
Hugs!
Carole N. said…
I meant to say that I for one will NOT be buying the Gypsy. I think it's way overpriced...as are most Provo Craft products although I LOVE my Cricut. LOL
Hugs!
Kim Bush said…
Carol, Thanks for stopping by! I have a lot of cool things here! I won a Gypsy at CHA and so I will own one, but will not be loading my cartridges on it. I don't want to be held "hostage" by Provo Craft!

Kim B
ThePurplePlace said…
Thanks so much KIM for all the great advice. To me the idea the my cartridge will never work again, is enough to know that I will NOT want a Gypsy, regardless of the cost! Too scary! This is one TOY I will do without.

I'll also be sure from NOW on to buy ONLY NEW and sealed "Cartridges" and to buy from
Authorized Dealers ONLY!

GREAT Tip!

Popular Posts