Fun with NEW Cuttlebug Released Folders!!!


I really need to get my little photo studio back up and running, however after shipping a ton of new Cuttlebug folders in the last three days, I just have not had much free time. So, I did a little shopping in Cutters Creek myself, because so many of these new Cuttlebug folders are so stinking cute! I have been embossing, sanding, cutting, etc... all evening and decided to make something into a quick card. It is so not finished yet, however I wanted to share how gorgeous these new folders are. Everyone of my customers have not ordered every new Cuttlebug item, however everyone of them has ordered this A2 Owl Flourish folder (37-1913). I used a piece of Core'dinations paper and embossed the Owl Flourish folder on to it. I sanded it and then inked it and then added the leaf from the Persia combo set (37-1919). I have a ton more things I have embossed at cut from the new A2 folders & combo folders, however I just needed to take a break to let everyone know, how cool these are and to share a little bit!!! Cutters Creek still has stock left, so if you want to play too, go to Cutters Creek now, so I can ship your order on Monday!
~Kim

Comments

ThePurplePlace said…
This is really cute! I never thought about adding color to the embossed images...but after seeing this, I'll be sure to try it!

Thanks Kim!!

Popular Posts