Relay for Life............I am a survivor



Well, my husband is not the best photographer however he was there to cheer me on and take pics. It was cold and rainy this year. It is usually hot & humid. This is my fourth walk and also coinsides with my fourth year as a breast cancer survivor. When it became time to walk, I took my jacket off so I could sport my survivor t-shirt proudly and I would have done the same thing if it were 30 degrees below freezing as I have earned this walk and I was proud to do this. All those people clapping, work hard for cures and they should be so proud of what they have done for us, all of us. How wonderful of them to do this and raise money for the cure. So if I have not said it once, I have said it hundreds of times: Ladies get the girls checked out! The key is early detection to being a survivor.............
I am a survivor............I am woman.................HEAR ME ROAR!!!
~Kim

Comments

denise said…
Yeah Kim....
You go GIRL...
and Best pictures or
not...we get the idea!

4 down....1 more to go!
Heather said…
Woo hoo!!!!! Keep roaring my dear!!!! Keep roaring!!!

Congratulations!!!!
Anonymous said…
Congrats!!! You go girl!!! Great pics!!

Crystal - Scrapsdone4u
peggie said…
Your hubby did a great job on the pictures and you were that shirt proud girl you deserve it!

Popular Posts