Private Cricut Classes in Maryland!!!


I am an owner of a Cricut yahoo group, Cricut Lovers (there is a link on my blog if you would like to join!), and have been a little surprised to find out how many people watch the demos, infomercials, etc...... buy a Cricut, and have not even taken their machine out of the box! I can't help all my group members, however I can help anyone who lives near me. If you own a Cricut (any Cricut) and want me to teach you, I would love to give you a private class! I will teach you about the care of your machine, cutting, and features on the cartridges you own. I own an online scrapbook store (Cutters Creek) and have owned all three machines at one time (I'm down to just the Expressions & Create now). Yes, there is a fee, however it will depend on the distance I need to travel so, email me at kimberlyjbush@gmail.com and we can figure out times and cost. I will even bring some cartridges you may not own so you can play! We will have a lot of fun and by the time I leave, you will be so in love with your bug, you will cut, cut, cut, cut...... I live in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area, so email me if you are serious about learning about your machine.
~Kim

Comments

Popular Posts