Honest Scrap Award!!!

This is the second time I have gotten this award, and now I am scared that maybe I need to be even more honest............lol! Thank you Amanda! Amanda at amkscrap gave me this award and I have to say, she is so talented! She also has free cut files for SCAL on her blog, so go take a look as I really don't think you will be disappointed. So moving along, the rules are to state 10 honest things about myself and then pass it on to 7 other bloggers. So here we go!

1. I so love Mexican food, and not the fast food type, and could gorge myself for the rest of my life on it!
2. I really don't like ice cream at all. (I know........you are saying "what?").
3. I wish I had four more children when I was younger and more stupid, however do not want any more now........they are a lot of work!
4. Pizza...........love it! And I have never said I wish I had less cheese..........more please!!!!
5. I eat the same food over & over for weeks and then switch to something else and do the same thing. Right now I am on a hot dog kick and eat one every day.
6. I have a horrible sweet tooth in my older age, and it makes me crazy!
7. I hate housework and because of that I have maid service and I just know they roll their eyes every time they walk into my house...........lol!
8. I love my crafts and if I went blind tomorrow, I would just hate life.
9. My fur babies are one of the biggest loves of my life and I would go hungry to feed them.
10. I do not like my mom, however I love her.
~Kim

Comments

Popular Posts