Happy Birthday Joel! I love you!



I will add a photo of the birthday card I made for my husband tomorrow, however before the day is done I wanted to add to my blog, a shout out to the man who supports and loves me through my crazy scrapbook addiction. Today is his birthday and he turned 42 and is a "wee bit" younger than I am. I don't always tell him that I appreciate his support of me, no matter what it is. When I told him I wanted to own a scrapbook store, he was behind me 110% and believed in me even when I started second guessing myself. He is my rock, he is my love, & he is the man I so want to grow old with!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!



~Kim XXXOOO

Comments

Sheri said…
That is just so touching! Give Joe a hug for me...Happy Birthday Joe!!!
Unknown said…
How sweet! Isn't it nice to be in love with your husband? Thanks for sharing your card!

Popular Posts