Honest Scrap Award!


Penny Duncan at Penny Duncan Creations gave me this little award. Thank you Penny, you are so sweet and I love your blog!
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:
1) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link...I have done that above go check out Penny's Blog!
2) I must list 10 honest things about myself.
My list:
1. I love my children with all my heart.
2. I am a perfectionist, which sometimes gets in the way of my creativity.
3. I am a breast cancer survivor.
4. I love animals.
5. I take WAY too many pictures.
6. I love flowers.
7. I am enjoying being an empty nester, now..........lol!
8. I love owning my own company, even though it is a lot of hard work.
9. I don't have a lot of close friends, however the ones I do have I would do anything for.
10. I always hope that the things I do in life make a difference in the world we live in.
~Kim

Comments

Popular Posts