Just Catching Up!

This last week has been crazy! Cutters Creek offered the two new cartridges Life's A Beach & Lyrical Letters for pre order for March delivery and they flew like hot cakes. In the midst of this I had a birthday, my son came home from Iraq, my daughter's wedding photos are ready, and Cutters Creek exploded with new products. All these things have had me hopping and I hope to get to crafting again! I'm off to Cosco now, as I have over 1,000 pictures waiting for me to pick up. Time to do a wedding album for my daughter and it will truly be a labor of love. In the mean time, go check out cutterscreek.com for all the new products. New products are still being added. I think you will like them *wink*. Can you tell I am a proud online scrapbook store owner?


~Kim

Comments

Popular Posts