The Stamping and Coloring Adventure Continues.......


I am continuing with this new adventure, as I am finding it a lot of fun! Thank you to Kimberly O. for suggesting I add something to my humming bird stamp. Thank you to Sue B. who sent me some images to just print and color. I used the "B" image to make note cards for myself and after coloring them, I glittered them as I am a HUGE bling freak! I think the glitter is a little hard to see in the photos, but I love it. I used my brand new Prismas to color them. I hope all you seasoned stampers don't think I ruined them by covering them in glitter because in person, they are beautiful, IMHO. The other cards, I left room on the bottom to add a sentiment, ribbon, or some kind of bling. I thought scrapbooking was expensive.........lol! At least I am NOT buying more paper, as I have tons, but am buying more inks and stamps. Is there ever a point when you have everything and don't need anything else for paper crafting? Someone please tell me, as I see no end in sight!

~Kim

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sheri said…
Oh my goodness...you are a stamping queen now! Beautiful cards Kim..I am soooooo happy to see you are enjoying "coloring"!
Kendra said…
Those are really beautiful! My neighbour says she's got some prismas so I think I'm going to have to try those too. This whole crafting thing is expensive!!! LOL Whoever said making it yourself is cheaper, lied!
Heather in FL said…
Um, yeah...there's no end to the supplies buying. As soon as you think you have everything, something new comes along and you just HAVE to do that, too! And there's tons of stuff related to that, too, lol. Very nice cards...you're having a great time coloring, and you're getting some great stuff out of it, so keep it up!

Popular Posts