What's a Girl to do with Stamps!

So, I collect stamps as they look so pretty and I see the most beautiful cards done with them. But alas, I am no stamper! I scrapbook and stamp words and flourishes, but that is about it. So I took my stamps out and decided it was time to give it a whirl. This is part of my "use my supplies in 2009" campaign. These are the first five I have done and I don't think they are too bad. I used color pencils as I have not bought anything expensive until I can find out where my talent lies with this new venture. In the I "heart" U image it is hard to see, however the little dots around the inside are all colored red along with the dots in the heart. Well.............I'm off to color some more! I am actually having a blast! Now to figure out what to do with them when I'm done coloring.............lol!

~Kim

Comments

Sheri said…
Very Nice Kim...I love the hummingbird!

Popular Posts