Yes!!!...........I am crafting again!!!!


So am I the only one who is rushing around doing last minute Christmas stuff??? I don't think so, however I feel the pressure! I made a set of ten note cards for my mom as a Christmas gift (she loves to hand write thank you notes for all her Christmas gifts) and I am feeling a little so not worthy.......lol! I am trying to learn how to stamp and it is so much like scrapbooking, however..........a tad overwhelming! I had a great time and I have so many creative ideas rolling around in my head. I used the gorgeous 300 piece paper set I bought at Costco, my JustRite Stampers, and my border Cuttlebug embossing folders. I like stamping, however I have so much to learn! I will become a stamper too, but my first love will always be scrapbooking.
~Kim

Comments

Popular Posts