I'm a Grandma!!!..........and loving it...........


It has been so long since I have had such a little child in my house for Christmas! And what fun! I always knew I would love being a Grandmother and this child has just proven me right. If only my son were here to make this day complete. We had a great time. Georgia chased the dogs around on her new quad that my husband picked out for her as a Christmas gift. We had snacks, did "lipstick", and fed the guinea pigs (she used to call them mouse). I think I now understand the gift of children, more so then when I had my own. It was so thrilling to see the wonder in her eyes and remember when everything and every day was new. I hope 2009 is just as wonderful as 2008, as I truly could not have asked for a better year.

~Kim

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Heather said…
What a sweetie!!!!!!!! Congrats Grandma!!!!!

Popular Posts