JustRite Stampers & Me

So I have finally played with this new product that I am now selling at cutterscreek.com! With my daughter's impending wedding I thought I would try my hand at some simple thank you cards. I used their "married" monogram and added a thank you message and then cut them all out with my Spellbinder dies and Cuttlebug. A little adhesive and voila! A monogrammed thank you card for the bride and groom. This was my first project using this tool and it was a lot of fun. I may turn into a stamper yet and would love to try my hand at some more intricate and advanced techniques. I love making my own cards and doing and saying what I would like to say. It beats standing in the card store for an hour trying to find that "perfect" card that says all the things I want to say and has all the elements I am looking for.

~Kim

Comments

Popular Posts