Christmas Cards & Flower Soft

It is that time of year!! I started making my Christmas cards and decided to use old & new products. My use of old products was the vellum with the fir trees. I bought this on clearance at HSN and have had it since Spring. I adhered it using my xyron. I then used a "medium" old product. I bought this set of adhesive borders in all sizes and colors from QVC. Doesn't this red metallic border look gorgeous?? And the best part is they are self adhering! I then used my new product (and had to go shopping in my own store), Flower Soft. I used one of the Vintage Christmas Taglets and put some Flower Soft on it and adhered it to my card using pop dots to give it additional dimension. I love how simple and beautiful this looks. This was so fun to make and can't wait to make some more of these. Please join my store yahoo group for more ideas.

~Kim

Comments

Popular Posts