Friday, October 17, 2008

Christmas Solutions Cartridge at Cutters Creek!

The new Christmas Solutions cartridges arrived at Cutters Creek yesterday! (I also got Basketball and Sans Serif.) I could not help opening one up and exploring it. I shipped everyone elses out first, of course. This is like all the old fashioned Christmas time movies and store windows we remember from a time gone by. I love all the cuts on this cartridge and my only wish is that Provo Craft had made this a full size cartridge. I do more Christmas holiday pages than any other and will really get a lot of use out of this one. I think this is the only solutions cartridge that I am really, really impressed with. I cut "season's greetings" with red card stock and then ran this through my xyron and then sprinkled crystal diamond fairy dust. I then mounted it on the shadow black out cut on the cartridge. Isn't it gorgeous? Well, I'm off to go scrapbook and play with my new toy!

~Kim

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails