Just Catching Up!

I have neglected my blog for a while, as I have been quite the busy woman. I bought an online scrapbook store and that has really kept me on my toes. I have had many challenges, however I am conquering those challenges one at a time. So yes, my scrapbook obsession continues and still cannot believe I am an owner of a business. As I work out the bugs, it has become more fun. In the beginning, I smiled little and was frustrated a lot. I love all my customers. They are interesting, charming, and funny.
On another note, my son is now in Iraq. I really don't know how other family members cope with this. I try not to think about it, however I can't help but worry. I am keeping busy with the new business, but it is always there in the back of my mind. I am proud of my son and my hats off to him for what he does.
So I am going to catch up and start posting again! Yeah! I have some projects going and some new cartridges for my cricut. I have Wild Card and Don Juan and really need to get busy!
~Kim

Comments

Heather said…
Hi Kim!!!!!! Glad things are settling down a bit now so you can post again :)

Popular Posts