New blade housing for the Cricut Machines





The Cricut Machine just keeps getting more versatile! The Cricut by Provo Craft is one of the easier die cutting machines available on the market to use. As Provo Craft keeps adding to the Cricut family, we find how far we can take this machine. This is the new housing & cutting blades made for the Cricut machines. I like that it is another color, so I know immediately which type blade is left in my machine. The color change was a great idea! This is what Provo Craft says about this new housing & blades:
Slice thicker material with ease! Shorter housing provides greater clearance for heavier materials, allowing you to cut material up to 1.5 mm thick. Use it for chipboard, wood veneer, magnet sheets, vinyl, and much more!
Wow! No more "multi cut" for me! That will be so nice to be able to make one cut. I can't wait to get mine!
~Kim

Comments

Popular Posts